Enroll for Expert Level Online Scala Training By Spiritsofts,
Learn Apache Scala Training with certified Experts. Enroll Today Demo for free & you will find Spiritsofts is the best Online Training Institute within reasonable fee, updated course material.
Spiritsofts is the best Training Institute to expand your skills and knowledge. We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professionals which is having working experience from Top IT companies.
The Institute is continuously upgrading and updating along with the current industry needs.
Live Interaction with Trainer. The Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios,it works which we do in companies.
Experts Training sessions will absolutely help you to get in-depth knowledge on the subject.
- 40 hours of Instructor Training Classes
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- 24/7 Support
- Practical Approach
- Expert & Certified Trainers
Introduction To Scala
This module will give a quick introduction to the Scala language and compiler.
- Why Scala?
- What is Scala?
- Introducing Scala
- Installing Scala
- Journey – Java to Scala
- First Dive – Interactive Scala
- Writing Scala Scripts – Compiling Scala Programs
- Scala Basics
- Scala Basic Types
- Defining Functions
- IDE for Scala
- Scala Community
Let’s understand briefly the Scala essentials like operators, If statements, while loops and much more…
- Immutability in Scala – Semicolons
- Scala Method Declarations
- Literals, Lists, Tuples, Options and Maps
- Reserved Words
- Scala Precedence Rules
- If statements
- Scala For Comprehensions
- While Loops
- Do-While Loops
- Conditional Operators in Scala
- Pattern Matching
Traits And OOP’s In Scala
A trait encapsulates method and field definitions, which can then be reused by mixing them into classes. This module will concentrate over traits and OOP’s concepts of Scala.
- Traits Intro – Traits as Mixins
- Stackable Traits
- Creating Traits Basic OOPS – Class and Object Basics
- Scala Constructors
- Nested Scala Classes
- Visibility Rules
Functional Programming In Scala And Use Traits As Mixins
This course introduces the cornerstones of functional programming using the Scala programming language and Different types of data structures present in Scala.
- What is Functional Programming?
- Functional Literals and Closures
- Tail Calls
- Scala Functional Data Structures
- Implicit Function Parameters in Scala
- Call by Name and Call by Value
Resume & Interview Questions
Spiritsofts offers Scala interview questions and answers along with Scala sample resumes from our expert trainers.