We offers Online SAS Data Integration Studio Training by Certified Experts, Learn SAS DI-SAS Data Integration Studio 4.9 Course with live tutorial videos, Attend Demo for free Spiritsofts is best institute within reasonable fee | SAS DI Training Material PDF | Job Support | Placement
Spiritsofts is the best Training Institute to expand your skills and knowledge. We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professionals which is having working experience from Top IT companies.
Spiritsofts offers world class Online Training for Professionals.
The Institute is continuously upgrading and updating along with the current industry needs. The Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios, it works which we do in companies.
Experts Training sessions will absolutely help you to get in-depth knowledge on the subject.
- 40 hours of Instructor Training Classes
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- 24/7 Support
- Practical Approach
- Expert & Certified Trainers
- Get started with the Architecture of SAS Business Analysis, Different interface present in it and also about the integration server.
- Define the architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Describe the available interfaces
- Define the change management feature of SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss the DataFlux Integration Server
Creating Metadata For Source And Target Data
- Administrative tasks that are performed outside of the SAS Data Integration Studio interface are described in SAS Intelligence Platform documentation. In this module, you will learn about how to configure Library Wizard, Register Tables and even how to import and export data.
- Define administrative tasks to be performed for SAS Data Integration Studio
- Describe the New Library Wizard
- Use Register Tables wizard to register source data
- Use Register Tables wizard to register metadata for a Microsoft
- Access database table using ODBC
- Register metadata for a comma-delimited external file
Import and Export Metadata
Creating Metadata For Target Data And Jobs
- Learn, what are the features of New Table Wizard, Packages of SAS, Components of Designer Window, how to create metadata for target Data and also how to export and import the relational metadata., and many more.
- Describe features of the New Tables wizard
- Discuss SAS packages
- Discuss importing and exporting of relational metadata
- Discuss components of SQL Join’s Designer window
- Investigate mapping and propagation
- Work with performance statistics
- Generate reports on metadata for tables and jobs
- Define Impact and Reverse Impact Analysis
Working With Transformations
- Different types of transformation, its uses and also about Checkpoint.
- Discuss and use the Extract and Summary Statistics transformation
- Discuss and use the Loop transformations
- Investigate where status handling is available
- Discuss and use the Data Validation transformation
- Discuss and use the (Rank, Transpose, Append, List and Sort transformations)
- Discuss and use the Apply Lookup Standardization transformation
- Define the Concept of a Checkpoint.
Working With Tables And The Table Loader Transformation
- This session is all about Transformations, how to use various keys and Indexes in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Discuss reasons to use the Table Loader transformation
- Discuss various load styles provided by the Table Loader transformation
- Discuss various types of keys and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss indexes and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss Table Loader options for keys and indexes
Working With Slowly Changing Dimensions
- These following content gives you a brief description about business keys, Surrogate Keys, Different functions of the SCD Type 2 Transformation.
- List the functions of the SCD Type 2 transformation
- Define business keys
- Define surrogate and retained keys
- Detect and track changes
- Discuss the Lookup transformation
Defining Generated Transformations
- Learn, How to create a custom transformation and SAS code transformation templates.
- Define SAS code transformation templates
- Create a custom transformation
- This module focuses on different types of deployment in SAS Integration, Listing the applications to create & execute Stored processes and How to import SAS code.
- Discuss the types of job deployment available for SAS Data Integration Studio Jobs
- Provide an overview of the scheduling process, Discuss the types of scheduling servers
- Discuss the Schedule Manager in SAS Management Console,
- Discuss batch servers
- List the applications that can be used to create and execute stored processes
- Describe deployment of SAS Data Integration Studio jobs as a SAS Stored Process
- Import SAS code