We offer Online Site Core Training by Experts Learn Site Core Certification Training with Course Material Pdf Attend Demo Free Live Tutorial Videos Download Best Site Core Interview Questions by Spiritsofts institute Reasonable Fee
Spiritsofts is the best Training Institutes to expand your skills and knowledge. We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professional which is having working experience from Top IT companies.The Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios, it works which we do in companies.
Experts Training sessions will absolutely help you to get in-depth knowledge on the subject.
Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions Practical Approach
Real World use cases and Scenarios Expert & Certified Trainers
Sitecore as an Experience Content Management System
- Define a Experience Content Management System (xManagement).
- Describe the features of a WCMS.
- State the three foundation pillars of a WCMS.
- Describe Sitecore’s architecture.
- Use basic Sitecore terminology.
- Identify the Sitecore applications and their users.
Building the Site’s Data Infrastructure
- Describe the templates’ building blocks.
- Name the field types and their purpose.
- Give examples of how you use source fields.
- Identify when you need to use template inheritance.
- Apply template inheritance to new and existing templates.
- List what you should consider when you apply inheritance to templates.
- Describe the purpose of the Standard template.
- Use the Template Manager to build and configure a site infrastructure.
- State the importance of setting up icons on templates.
Creating the Site’s Content Structure
- Define a Site core item.
- Create content items based on templates.
- Use the Standard Values to set default values and settings.
- Explain the importance of insert options.
- Describe different content versioning options in Site core.
Working with Site core Publishing
- Use the publishing feature.
- Describe publishing options.
- Set publishing restrictions.
- Describe the purpose of the Core, Master and the Web database.
- Describe a publishing target.
Creating and Applying Presentation
- Describe how Site core layouts and components are tied to the SP.NET MVC framework.
- Retrieve field values from Site core and make the fields editable in the Experience Editor.
- Explain the difference between inline-editable and non-editable field types.
- Apply presentation to a Site core item or Standard Values.
- Define the context item.
- Set up a control or component to target an item that is not the context item.
- Identify components in a HTML template.
- Describe the presentation details and their related definition items.