Our institute offers expert level Online Apache Solr Training by Spiritsofts, Learn Apache Solr Certification Training with Course Material, Tutorial Videos, Attend Demo for free & you will find Spiritsofts is the best Online Training Institute within reasonable fee.
Spiritsofts is the best Training Institutes to expand your skills and knowledge. We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professionals which is having working experience from Top IT companies.
The Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios, it works which we do in companies. The Institute is continuously upgrading and updating along with the current industry needs.
Experts Training sessions will absolutely help you to get in-depth knowledge on the subject.
Introduction To Apache Lucene
- Apache Lucene is a high-performance, full-featured text search engine library written entirely in Java. Therefore this section of SOLR training will give a brief overview about search engines, lucene features, architecture and much more in Solr.
- Search Engine Basics, Lucene Overview & Features, Indexing Basics, Architecture Inverted Indexing Technique. Lucene Schema (Documents & Fields), Analysers, Query Types, Writing & Searching Index, Lucene Projects LAB & Quizzes
Exploring Apache Lucene
This module will let you explore more about Lucene and its importance.
- Lucene Analysers, Querying in Lucene, Scoring Boosting in Lucene, Highlighting Faceting Grouping Joins, Spatial Search in lucene, Apache Tika LAB & Quizzes
Introduction to Apache SOLR
This module will start off with description about Apache Solr.
- Solr Introduction, Solr Key Features, Solr Vs Databases Installing & Running Solr Admin, UI Quick Tour, Solr Architectur,e Solr Schema, Solr Field Types & Fields LABS & Quizzes.
- Analysers parse text and produce stream of tokens. Tokenizers break field data down into tokens and filters perform other transformational or selective work on token streams. Learn much more in SOLR training.
- Introduction To Analysis & Analysers in Solr, Solr Tokenizers & Filters Indexing & Index Handlers in Solr Indexing Options, Nested Documents, Commits Transaction Logs in Solr, Solr Configurations LABS & Quizzes
Searching Using SOLR
This section presents an overview of the search process using Solr.
- Solr Search Process, Velocity Search UI Search Types / Options Sorting & Relevance in Solr Boosting, Query Syntax in Solr Basic Query Parsers and Extended Query Parsers, LABS & Quizzes
Advanced Features in SOLR
- This section lists the query parameters that can be passed to Solr, it also describes advanced features such as boosting and faceting, which can be used to fine-tune search results.
- Faceting Highlighting Spell Checking Solr Query Re-Ranking Suggestions More Like This: Pagination, Grouping, Clustering in Solr Spatial Search Collapsing & Expanding in solr Exporting Results, Real-Time Search & Get in solr Client API’s LABS & Quizzes
Administration & SOLR Cloud
- Introduction to Solr Web-based user interface and the newest and most exciting of Solr’s new features, Solr Cloud, which provides comprehensive distributed capabilities.
- Managing Solr config.xml, Managing solr.xml, Managing Multiple Cores Plugins, JVM Settings in Solr Running on Tomcat / Jetty Logging & SSL Solr Cloud LABS and Quizzes