Enroll for expert level Online SAS BI Training by Spiritsofts, Learn SAS BI Certification Training with Course Material, Tutorial Videos, Attend Demo for free & you will find Spiritsofts is the best online training institute within reasonable fee.
Spiritsofts is the best Training Institutes to expand your skills and knowledge. We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professionals which is having working experience from Top IT companies.
The SAS Business Intelligence Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios, it works which we do in companies.
- 30 hours of Instructor Training Classes
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- 24/7 Support
- Practical Approach
- Expert & Certified Trainers
- SAS Data Integration Studio (ETL)
- SAS Management Console
- SAS Information Delivery Portal
- SAS Web Report building
- SAS OLAP cube Studio
- SAS OLAP Cube Viewer
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Dashboard
- SAS Add –In for Microsoft Office
- SAS Information Map Studio
- SAS Stored Process
Data Integration Studio
- Using SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Data Integration Studio Overview
- The SAS Data Integration Studio Interface
- Adding Library Definitions
- Using the Source Designer
- Using the Target Designer
- Using the Process Designer Exercises
- Explain and work on the Extract and Summary Statistics transformation.
- Explain and work on the Loop transformations.
- Investigate where status handling is available.
- Explain and work on the Data Validation transformation.
- Explain and work on the Rank, Transpose, Append, List and Sort transformations.
- Explain and work on the Apply Lookup Standardization transformation.
- Define the Concept of a Checkpoint.
- Describe features of the New Tables wizard.
- Explain SAS packages.
- Explain importing and exporting of relational metadata.
- Explain components of SQL Join’s Designer window.
- Investigate mapping and propagation.
- Work with performance statistics.
- Generate reports on metadata for tables and jobs.
- Define Impact and Reverse Impact Analysis.
- Explain reasons to use the Table Loader transformation.
- Explain various load styles provided by the Table Loader transformation.
- Explain various types of keys and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Explain indexes and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Explain Table Loader options for keys and indexes.
- List the functions of the SCD Type 2 transformation.
- Work on business keys, surrogate and retained keys.
- Detect and track changes.
- Explain the Lookup transformation
- Explain the types of job deployment available for SAS Data Integration Studio Jobs.
- Provide an overview of the scheduling process.
- Explain the types of scheduling servers.
- Explain the Schedule Manager in SAS Management Console.
- List the applications that can be used to create and execute stored processes.
- Describe deployment of SAS Data Integration Studio jobs as a SAS Stored Process.
- Import SAS code.
- Overview of the SAS Management Console
- Introduction to the SAS Management Console
- How the SAS Management Console Works
- Introduction to the SAS Management Console Plug-Ins
- Working with the User Interface
Business User Reporting Applications
- Use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office.
- Use SAS Web Report Studio.
- Use SAS Information Delivery Portal.
Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Modify an existing SAS Information Map.
- Create a New SAS BI Dashboard Indicator.
- Create data sources for reporting and analysis.
- Interpret permissions and file structures defined in metadata by the platform administrator.
Creating Information Maps
- Utilize different data sources.
- Use filters and the prompting framework to dynamically subset data.
- Create profilers to subset the information map data.
Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Build SAS BI Dashboard Components.
- Build advanced SAS BI Dashboard Components.
Building Stored Processes
- Create a stored process from a SAS Enterprise Guide
- Project.Create a stored process from a SAS Program.
- Add prompts to a stored process.
- Create a stored process to provide a dynamic data source.
- Define the macro variables generated for each prompt type.
Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Build advanced reports with SAS Web Report Studio.
- Create and use SAS report templates.
- Link reports in SAS Web Report Studio.
- Schedule and distributing SAS Reports.
- Build SAS reports with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Create shared prompts.
Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- Apply Online Analytical Processing concepts.
- Build an OLAP cube with SAS OLAP Cube Studio.
- Build an information map from a SAS OLAP Cube.
- Working with SAS OLAP Cubes Derived from Star Schemas
- Creating an OLAP Cube from a Star Schema