Spiritsofts offers best Online Base SAS Training with most experienced real time professionals. Our Instructors are working in Base SAS and related technologies for more years in MNC’s. We aware of industry needs and we are offering Base SAS Training Course in more practical way. Our team of Base SAS Certified trainers offers Base SAS Classroom Training, Base SAS Online Training and Base SAS Corporate Training services.
- 30 hours of Instructor Training Classes
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- 24/7 Support
- Practical Approach
- Expert & Certified Trainers
- Introduction of SAS software.
- Industries using SAS
- Components of SAS System.
- Architecture of SAS system.
- Functionality of SAS System.
- Introduction of SAS windows
Working in the SAS Environment
- Functionality of SAS Windows.
- Creating and managing SAS Libraries.
- Overview of SAS Data states.
- Types of Libraries.
- Storing files temporarily and permanently.
- Referencing SAS files.
Creating database from raw data
- Steps to create a SAS dataset.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file with delimiters.
- Creating SAS dataset using structured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using unstructured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Excel file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Access file.
- Creating SAS dataset using values inside the code.
Creating AND Redefining variable
- Use with different conditional statements.
Debugging Error Message
- DEBUGGING syntax ERROR MESSAGES
Output delivery system
- Concepts of output delivery system.
- How ODS works and viewing output of ODS in different format.
- HTML, RTF, PDF etc..
Combination the dataset
- One-o-one reading
- One to many
- Many to many
- Match merge
- Character function
- Numerical function
- Arithmetical function
- Mathematical function
- Date Function
Loops in SAS: Do Loops
- Do Loop
- Do While
- Do Until
- Definition of array
- Example of array
Procedure in SAS
- Procedure Format.
- Procedure Contents.
- Procedure Options.
- Procedure Print.
- Procedure Import.
- Procedure Export.
- Procedure Datasets.
- Procedure Report.
- Proc means
- Proc freq
- Study material: Notes and Books
- Dump questions for SAS certification exam
- Daily assignments with respect to chapter for hands on experience
- Interview preparation
- Resume preparation help
How to get certified in SAS ?
The exam validates the skills required to build reports, and dashboards for business use. The certification exam verifies that the candidate has the required knowledge in the area of the SAP Business Intelligence platform. The exams include:
SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9 Credential
SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst
SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 Credential
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 Credential
By opting for our well-structured training at Mindmajix, candidates can gain knowledge to enter the lucrative domain of SAS BI and earn the certification.
For more information regarding various types of certification available, please go through the SAS Certification.