SAP BODS Online Training Course Details
SAP Business objects data services is an ETL tool used for data marts, ODS system, etc. Ensure complete and accurate information with enterprise class solution for data integration and data quality. User-define standards are published in a custom Cleansing Package which is usable by Data Services through the Data Cleanse transform. SAP BODS Certification Online Training enhances to move data from any applications into SAP Business suite deployment and master the data management.
SAP BODS Certification Training Overview
Spiritsofts main objective is to providing SAP BODS 4.x training to enhance administration, performance tuning and metadata management. Understand the requirements of learner and sessions are designed to module accordingly by 11+ years of real time experienced IT Professionals with hands-on.
SAP BODS Online Training Course Content
SAP BODS Interview Questions and Answers Prepared by Real time Experts, Learn SAP BODS Online Training Classes SAP BODS Training Cerification Material Best Institute in Hyderabad USA Canada and Australia
SAP BODS Interview Question And Answers:
Q.What is the use of BusinessObjects Data Services?
BusinessObjects Data Services provides a graphical interface that allows you to easily create jobs that extract data from heterogeneous sources, transform that data to meet the business requirements of your organization, and load the data into a single location.
Q. Define Data Services components.
Data Services includes the following standard components:
- Job Server
- Access Server
- Real-time Services
- Address Server
- Cleansing Packages, Dictionaries, and Directories
- Management Console [sociallocker]
Q. What are the steps included in Data integration process?
- Stage data in an operational datastore, data warehouse, or data mart.
- Update staged data in batch or real-time modes.
- Create a single environment for developing, testing, and deploying the entire data integration platform.
- Manage a single metadata repository to capture the relationships between different extraction and access methods and provide integrated lineage and impact analysis.
Q. Define the terms Job, Workflow, and Dataflow
- A job is the smallest unit of work that you can schedule independently for execution.
- A work flow defines the decision-making process for executing data flows.
- Data flows extract, transform, and load data. Everything having to do with data, including reading sources, transforming data, and loading targets, occurs inside a data flow.
Q. Arrange these objects in order by their hierarchy: Dataflow, Job, Project, and Workflow.
Project, Job, Workflow, Dataflow.