Tag : power bi tutorial
Best Institute for learn exert level Online Microsoft Power BI Training By Experts, Learn Microsoft Power BI Certification Training with Course Material, Tutorial Videos, Attend Demo for free & you will find SpiritSofts is the best institute within reasonable fee, Job Support
Spiritsofts is the best Training Institutes to expand your skills and knowledge. We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professional which is having working experience from Top IT companies.The Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios, it works which we do in companies.
Experts Training sessions will absolutely help you to get in-depth knowledge on the subject.
Power BI Training Course Content
Microsoft Power BI is an amazing business analytics service that enables anyone to visualize and analyze data. Power BI Online Training by Spiritsofts ✓Live Instructor Led Classes ✓Updated Course Material ✓24/7 Support ✓Real Time Project ✓Project Scenarios………
Introduction to Power BI
- Introduction to Microsoft Power BI
- The key features of Power BI workflow
- Desktop application
- BI service, and file data sources
- Sourcing data from web (OData, Azure)
- Building dashboard
- Data visualization
- Publishing to cloud
- DAX data computation
- Row context
- Filter context
- Analytics Pane
- Creating columns and measures
- Data drill down and drill up
- Creating tables, binned tables
- Data modeling and relationships
- Power BI components like Power View, Map, Query, Pivot, Power Q&A
- Understanding advanced visualization
- Learning about Power Query for self-service ETL functionalities
- Introduction to data mashup
- Working with Excel data
- Learning about Power BI Personal Gateway
- Extracting data from files, folders and databases
- Working with Azure SQL database and database source
- Connecting to Analysis Services
- SaaS functionalities of Power BI
Power Query for Data Transformation
- Installing Power BI
- The various requirements and configuration settings
- The Power Query, introduction to Query Editor, Data Transformation – column, row, text, data type, adding & filling columns and number column, column formatting, transpose table, appending, splitting, formatting data, Pivot and UnPivot, Merge Join, relational operators, date, time calculations, working with M functions, lists, records, tables, data types, and generators, Filters & Slicers, Index and Conditional Columns, Summary Tables,
- Writing custom functions and error handling,
- Advanced data transformations.
Power Pivot for Data Modeling
Introduction to Power Pivot, learning about the xVelocity engine, advantages of Power Pivot, various versions and relationships, strongly typed datasets, Data Analysis Expressions, Measures, Calculated Members, Row, Filter & Evaluation Context, Context Interactions, Context over Relations, Schema Relations, learning about Table, Information, Logical, Text, Iterator, Table, and Time Intelligence Functions, Cumulative Charts, Calculated Tables, Cumulative Charts, ranking and rank over groups, Power Pivot advanced functionalities, date and time functions, DAX advanced features, embedding Power Pivot in Power BI Desktop.
Data Visualization with Analytics
Deep dive into Power BI data visualization, understanding Power View and Power Map, Power BI Desktop visualization, formatting and customizing visuals, visualization interaction, SandDance visualization, deploying Power View on SharePoint and Excel, top down and bottom up analytics, comparing volume and value-based analytics, working with Power View to create Reports, Charts, Scorecards, and other visually rich formats, categorizing, filtering and sorting data using Power View, mastering the best practices.
Power Q & A
Introduction to Power Q&A, intuitive tool to answer tough queries using natural language, getting answers in the form of charts, graphs and data discovery methodologies, ad hoc analytics building, Power Q&A best practices, integrating with SaaS applications.
Power BI Desktop & Administration
Getting to understand the Power BI Desktop, aggregating data from multiple data sources, how Power Query works in Power BI Desktop environment, learning about data modeling and data relationships, deploying data gateways, scheduling data refresh, managing groups and row level security, datasets, reports and dashboards, working with calculated measures, Power Pivot on Power BI Desktop ecosystem, mastering data visualization, Power View on Power BI Desktop, creating real world solutions using Power BI.
Power BI Projects