Tag : Commands Documentation IBM Bluemix
Enroll for Online IBM Bluemix Training by Experts, Learn IBM Bluemix Application Development Training with Course Material, Tutorial Videos, Attend Demo for free & you will find Spiritsofts is the best Online Training Institute within reasonable fee.
Spiritsofts is the best Training Institutes to expand your skills and knowledge. We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professionals which is having working experience from Top IT companies.
Spiritsofts offers world class Online Training for Professionals.
The Institute is continuously upgrading and updating along with the current industry needs. The Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios, it works which we do in companies.
Experts Training sessions will absolutely help you to get in-depth knowledge on the subject.
What is IBM Bluemix?
Bluemix is the latest cloud offering from IBM Company. It enables organizations and developers to quickly and easily create, deploy, and manage applications on the cloud. Bluemix is an implementation of IBM’s Open Cloud Architecture based on Cloud Foundry, an open source Platform as a Service (PaaS). Bluemix delivers enterprise-level services that can easily integrate with your cloud applications without you needing to know how to install or configure them. This article gives a high-level description of Cloud Foundry and Bluemix and outlines the features and services that were part of the open beta of Bluemix, which make it a compelling PaaS in the market today.25 hours of Instructor Training Classes 24/7 Support Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions Practical Approach Real World use cases and Scenarios Expert & Certified Trainers
IBM Bluemix Course Content
- Cloud Computing Introduction,
- OnDemand vs XaaS
- Cloud Deployment Models and IBM Cloud Offerings
- Capabilities of IBM Bluemix
- Introduction to Cloud Foundry, Docker, Virtual servers
- Planning Cloud Applications (LAB)
- Implementing Cloud ready applications (LAB)
- Cloud Foundry CLI (cf) tool to manage applications in IBM Bluemix (LAB)
- Hosting Cloud Applications (LAB)
- Services provided by Bluemix and Accessing through REST API (LAB)
- DevOps Services and Tools in Bluemix (LAB)
- Cloud Application enhancement through Managed Services (SSO, Messaging services, Data cache, Session Cache, Alchemy API Capabilities, Object Storage)