Enroll for expert level Online SAP High Tech Training by SAP certified experts, Learn SAP High Tech training course with live tutorial videos. Attend demo for free & you will find Spiritsofts is the best Institute within reasonable fee, updated course material.
We Provides the best learning Environment. Obtain all the training by our expert professionals which is having working experience from Top IT companies.
The Training in is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios, it works which we do in companies.
SAP FOR HIGH TECH ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Configurable sales list management
- Selling on consignment budget management
- B2B integration for the entire order life cycle
- Validation for process association box/pallet/container
- Outsourcing management
- Production models Make To Stock / Make To Order,:
- Repetitive manufacturing (high volume/ low mix)
- Assembly to Order
- Discrete manufacturing with & without configurator
- Just in Time methodology: Kan Ban
- Provider lot traceability up to the finished product
- Batch material handling control
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tool to manage Bill of Materials for NPI activities & Production, enabling the ECN (Engineering Change Notification) feature to manage soft/hard roll outs
- During production order creation process, immediate check of: Production capacity
- Material availability
- Order status management
- Order priority management
- Product traceabilityusing series number, batch number & shipments lots
- Quality control integrated to procurement & production processes
- Measuring tools management
- SAP-MES sending: manufacture orders, sales orders, deliveries to customer & contractor, purchased material stocks
- SAP-MES sending: material consumption for customer deliveries & manufacture orders quantity
- Locations store management, material displacement using the radio frequency terminals
- Interface with machine and PLC terminals to send production orders & signal detection data (quantity, time, temperatures, mechanical features etc.)
PRODUCT COST MANAGEMENT
- Set-up & process costs traceability, product cost systematic calculation to anticipate profit margin expected from sales at product/customer level.
- Comparison of planned values with final statements & variance analysis to act quickly on inefficiencies.
- Sales, manufacturing & purchase planning gathered in an integrated system, using a consistent database for an effective & reliable planning process.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Inspection contractors operating phases Returns/repair management
- Repair flows management with serial number traceability
- Management of the customer reparation orders flow
- Single object traceability during the entire repair process
- Receiving & shipping
- Repair data collection to the handle the product quality
- Purchase order publication Confirmation management
- Delivery plans publications
- Vendor deposit account managements
- Online stock management for re-order points: min-max level views
- SAP Workflow integration